|Frequently Asked Questions
• Do you have a lift?
Yes, Hotel Demidoff Milan has a lift. Guests with mobility problems may express any concerns when booking.
• Which credit cards do you accept credit cards?
Yes: American Express, Visa, Diner’s Club and Euro/Mastercard.
• Can I pay the bill on arrival?
If you prefer, yes.
• What time can we check in and what time do we have to check out?
Check in is after 12 midday and check out is before 12 midday.
• Does the Milan Hotel Demidoff offer a shuttle service to and from the airport?
Unfortunately not but the hotel is very easy to reach, check our Location page for detailed instructions.
• Are staff on hand 24 hours?
Yes, the reception desk is attended at all times.
• Do all the rooms have satellite TV?
Yes, including a host of international channels such as BBC and CNN.
• Which languages are spoken at the Milan Demidoff Hotel?
Italian, English, French and German.
• Do all rooms come with private bathrooms?
Yes they do, all equipped with showers. Rooms with a hydro massage facility should be requested when booking.